THE Hands-Free Crutch Alternative
The iWALK 2.0 is quite simply revolutionising crutches. Whilst conventional crutches take both arms to operate, leaving you with only one limb free, the iWALK knee-walker gives you your limbs back.
Normal crutches rob you of 3 of your 4 limbs – the iWALK gives you them back!
Return to your daily routine – play golf, do the dishes, go for walks with the dog and even climb stairs as you normally would.
A leg injury doesn’t have to incapacitate you for weeks – take back control and grab the iWALK knee-crutch today!
If it’s good enough for Haskell & Han Solo…
James Haskell – star of the recent Aussie rugby destruction down under – used the iWALK 2.0 hands free crutch during his toe surgery recovery.
And legendary ‘Han Solo’ actor Harrison Ford on his iWALK knee crutch after an awful accident involving the Millenium Falcon.
Not just loved by celebrities though!
We’ve been the UK’s distributor and specialist for the iWALK knee crutch for 6 years. In that time, we’ve helped hundreds of people get back on their feet – people who would otherwise have been facing weeks, or months, of being on crutches.
Jerry Jones – Founder of PegLegs.co.uk
Features at a glance
The iWALK2.0 improves upon conventional crutches in many significant ways:
- Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
- For all non-weight bearing lower leg injuries
- Walking on the iWALK2.0 knee crutch feels natural and easy
- Take on or off in seconds
- Quickly converts for Left or Right leg use
- Fits heights from 4’10 to 6’6”
- Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
- Customizable straps
- Comfortable for long term use
- Keeps your injury partially elevated
- Comes with a 1 Year Warranty
- The iWALK2.0 is a patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- Clinically proven