The iWALK 3.0 is a refinement of the iWALK 2.0, the first of its kind in the world, and is a revolutionary alternative to crutches.
It is a hands-free crutch (or temporary lower leg prosthetic if you prefer) designed for otherwise healthy people recovering from lower leg injury, dealing with amputation or with other long term leg and foot conditions. The iWALK 3.0 makes it possible to do everyday tasks such as cooking, shopping, climbing stairs, or walking your dog in safety and comfort once more. It gives you the capability to perform your day-to-day activities, enhance your mobility, and restore your independence.
The iWALK 3.0 is a clinically proven alternative to crutches. Read some of the medical research and reviews for the iWALK.
The iWALK 3.0 is manufactured in the USA by iWALKFree Inc and Peglegs UK is the principal UK distributor.
It was invented by Lance Matthews, a fifth generation farmer from Ontario. Canada. Read more about the history and design of the iWALK.
“It has enabled me to do many activities both at work and on holiday. The hospital staff were impressed too.”
See many more testimonials for the iWALK2.0 (plus Harrison Ford).
Once you’ve got used to your iWALK 3.0, you should have no trouble getting back to doing the things that you love.
Walking the dog, shopping and even golf are all possible with the iWALK 3.0 from Peglegs UK. After a brief period of getting used to it, you’ll find you’re almost as mobile as you ever were.
Our recent famous customers include Harrison Ford (after that Millennium Falcon incident!) & James Haskell (England & Lions rugby).
If you need to be non weight bearing for any length of time and do not want give up your traditional daily routine, the iWALK 3.0 is for you!
- Pain free, hands-free mobility
- For all non-weight bearing lower leg injuries
- Walking on the iWALK 3.0 feels natural and easy
- Regain your independence
- Tool free, intuitive adjustments
- Take on or off in seconds
- Quickly converts for Left or Right leg use
- Fits heights from 4’10 to 6’6”
- Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
- Customizable straps
- Comfortable for long term use
- Keeps your injury partially elevated
- Comes with a 1 Year Warranty
- The iWALK 3.0 is a patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
- Clinically proven
Do you hate using crutches? Is the iWALK 3.0 suitable for you?